99 Reasons to be Thankful: Part Three


As I end up my '99 Reasons to be Thankful' series, I just had to include a picture of my grandchildren. So here we go, 33 more reasons to be thankful by Wendy Love:

67. smiles on my grandchildren's faces
68. winter bouquet arrangements
69. family photos
70. family holidays
71. old friends
72. small cars
73. my sister's cheery voice
74. my daughter's big smile
75. chinese buffets
76. thrift shops
77. emery boards
78. hot tubs
79. sketchpads
80. daydreams
81. mls listings
82. kijiji classifieds
83. email
84. wordpress
85. google
86. the colour red
87. comfy clothes
88. magnifying mirrors
89. all day lipstick
90. potluck dinners
91. gift registries
92. birthdays
93. emergency room nurses
94. praying friends
95. summer
96. board games
97. jigsaw puzzles
98. my marriage
99. my God

Well friends, I have been sharing with you the idea of being thankful and how that can benefit our mental health. I have even set the example and taken a turn to try to list 99 things that I am thankful for.

BUT, next week I am going to show you how I haven't even done this right....yet.

 Where did I go wrong? 

Well, you will have to just wait and see.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? What kind of day are you having? Did you try to make your own list about being thankful or is that just too much for you right now?

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.




Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?