Christmas is Coming whether We Like it or Not!


There are plenty of reasons to be stressed at Christmas, you can google that yourself.

There are plenty of ideas out there to help you reduce Christmas stress. You can google that too. Although, just those suggestions added to your already too long 'to-do' list could stress you out. 

Every year for the past 10 years I have written something about Christmas. If you search 'Christmas' on my blog you can access those. Some are suggestions, some are personal stories, some good and some not so good memories.

But this year this is the only Christmas blog post I am going to write. I am going to treat myself to NOT writing about it.

However, I wouldn't be a good mental health blogger if I didn't remind all of my friends out there that Christmas is stressful and that you should be kind to yourself during this season which is already underway. Whatever you do to hold onto some sanity the rest of the year, keep doing it over the 'most wonderful time of the year'. 

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? How are you feeling about Christmas coming? Be as kind to yourself as you can be. 

Don't give up! There is hope for depression - even at Christmas!





Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?