'Chipur' - Blogging for Depression


Now I would like to introduce you to a blogger called 'Chipur' or at least that is what he calls his blog about depression. Not a very depressing name is it?

The creator of the blog I would like to tell you about about is truly 'chipper' so the name 'Chipur' is appropriate.

The author, Bill White, combines the professional with the personal on this proactive site.

To quote Bill "If you’re looking for freedom from your mood or anxiety disorder you’ve come to the right place."


I like 'Chipur' because it is informative and positive and useful and I need all the help I can get. 

Thanks Bill for providing something I can sink my mind into and get some fuel for the journey!

One of my favourite and most useful posts of his is 

13 Things to IMMEDIATELY Consider When You’re SPIRALING DOWNWARD (and scared).


Go and visit Bill at 'Chipur'.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? Are you feeling very 'chipper' today? Does that word alone put too much pressure on you?




Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?