Little Miracles


Faith is a hard thing to understand for a lot of people, it is a hard thing to get for some people, but for me it has always been easy. Life has not been easy but faith has. Once I accepted Jesus Christ as Lord of my life I always believed. I never wavered.

Have I seen a bunch of great miracles? No, not really. But I have seen many little miracles and to me any miracle is great.

The definition of a 'miracle' is

" An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God."

When little things happen that I did not bring about, but that I needed to happen, I give God ALL the credit. I call them little miracles.


Today's little miracle was this. Previously this week when I was sewing I noticed that when I went to take out the pins, several of them were missing. I looked around and couldn't find them anywhere. I prayed that I would be able to find them and that no one (especially me!) would get hurt. And then I forgot all about the missing pins.

Until this morning when I was kneeling on the floor in my sewing room putting together a new quilt and there they were! Like smiling stars on a dark night several pins were right in front of me waving and sparkling. It was my little miracle for today. I thanked God for it.

So you might ask, how can I believe in a God who will help me find some silly old pins and not heal me of my bipolar disorder? I don't know, but I do! It's called faith.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you doing today? Have you ever experienced a miracle? Do you think finding those pins was a miracle or just a coincidence?

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.

Couldn't resist adding this fun photo to my story...


Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?