My Little Helper

 My Little Helper Casey Writes a Book!


I am writing another book! This time it is a Christian devotional and I am looking forward to sharing it with you when I am done. In the meantime, just for fun, I googled 'yorkie writing a book' and this is the picture that came up. It's a beautiful picture, isn't it? Actually looks like a painting to me, what do you think?

Anyways, that reminded me of how much you can find on the internet just with a few words to google. It's amazing, isn't it? And that got me thinking about how much information I have found over the years about depression that has helped me.

In the early days of my journey through those dark times, I was on and off more medications than I can remember. That part was as hard as the depression. Every time I hit yet another low point, I would get on the computer and start searching again. That is how I found out I was bipolar. There were some diagnostic tests for bipolar and I had never even considered it before and yet there it was, clear as day, I could check off all of the boxes.

That started me towards research specific to my personal situation and led to much healing and wholeness. And the last and final tool in my arsenal was my little Yorkie Casey. He adds comfort and calm that no amount of medication or therapy could accomplish. 

Don't give up. I am praying for you. There is hope for depression.

And here's my little guy below. Seven pounds of comfort and joy!



Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Sorrow - Together?