99 Reasons to be Thankful: Part Two


Are you taking the 'thankfulness challenge' with me? I am continuing my list of reasons to be thankful. 

Here goes:

34. leaves turning color
35. quilts to make
36. my bible study girlfriends
37. caring respectful stepchildren
38. wonderful in-laws
39. my telephone
40. my computer
41. living in the country
42. new projects to get excited about
43. daughters living close by
44. dejavu television
45. potted mums
46. colored pencils
47. classical music
48. broadway musicals
49. my cousin Landra
50. taking a drive in the country with my husband
51. a caring and effective family doctor
52. my teaching experiences
53. retirement
54. quiet
55. space to be creative
56. my bible
57. a happy childhood
58. laughter
59. tears
60. haircuts
61. telephone call from my granddaughter
62. visit with an old friend
63. boat ride on Rideau Lake
64. reading old thank you notes
65. family pictures
66. having choices

Are you doing it too? Finding reasons to be thankful? 33 more to go next time! Is it helpful? Is it fun?

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? Taking the 'thankfulness challenge' may be just what you need. Get a pencil and start now.

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.


Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?