Just Dial "H-O-P-E"


Oh that it could be so easy!

Just dial 'H-O-P-E'

The smart phone people are trying to make it that easy. Really!

I received this email from Healthline recently all about mental health apps for your phone.

You just might want to check this out. Some of it is a little 'fluffy' but some of it has real value. And most of the 17 apps described are FREE!Unknown Object

As I begin a series about 'Hope' it seemed fitting to start with some of the most up-to-date products that attempt to bring hope for anyone struggling with mental illness.

Big business is trying to respond to the current wave of awareness about mental illness. That is a good thing.

It truly is a good time to be depressed.

I know, I know, that is kind of stretching things isn't it? But did you click on that last link to see what I am referring to?

I have written a lot about hope over the years. HOPE is something we absolutely cannot live without.

I am going to spend the few weeks sharing more messages of hope with you. You can never get enough hope. Do keep dropping by.

WE ALL NEED HOPE

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? Have you lost hope? Do you need some? I am praying for you....

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.



Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?