Hope is a Feeling, NOT a Fact, but could it be? (Part 4 of 'Hope for Depression')


Hope is a feeling, not a fact, but could it be? The sun rises every day without any help from me. That is where some of my hope lies. Even if I can't see the sun, it is there. The sun is my concrete hope.

This is one definition of hope that is so appropriate for those of us who are challenged by depression:


There you have it. This depression is NOT permanent. It sure feels like it sometimes, but it is not! That is our hope.

That is our biggest hope of all. Depression is not permanent!Unknown Object
Hope is a feeling we can choose. Here is another reason to choose hope:



Hope is a feeling, but is it a risky feeling? According to the above quote, risking nothing is a greater woe.


Hope is a feeling we can choose. Hope is a point of view that we choose. It does not choose us, we choose it.

CHOOSE HOPE

Don't give up. There is hope. Sometimes there will be some tangible hope. Other times we just choose HOPE. By writing this blog I am choosing hope for both you and me. Join me as together we hope for a better tomorrow.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? Hopeful? or Hopeless? Can you choose hope today?

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.


Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?