JOY! Where Does Your Joy Come From?


What brings you JOY?

What comes to mind as soon as you hear the word "JOY"?

Depression is the opposite of joy.

Joy adds something positive to your life, depression not only takes away a lot of positive but also adds some negative.

If you would like to counteract that negativity, if you would like an antidote for the negative thoughts then you need to know exactly what might be the very opposite of those dreary thoughts.

You need to identify for YOU,
 just for YOU
what brings YOU joy.

For me, my children, my grandchildren, my walks, my painting, my sewing, my writing, flowers, sky, swimming, my summer waterview of Sturgeon Lake, my winter waterview of the Atlantic ocean, all bring me joy. When I list them like that I sure have a lot of joy to choose from.

But sometimes I get so entrenched into the depressive thoughts, I forget to plug into one of those things that brings that pure joy.

And so, YOU need to identify for YOU, and there is no one else like YOU, what brings you JOY!

Go ahead, make a list and then enjoy!

EN_JOY 

Enter into joy. 

ENJOY!

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.

Here are some wonderful pictures showing fun images of 'JOY'.






Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?