Three Positive Prayers for Depression


We were talking about positive thinking for the last little while. Well I have something even better and way more powerful than that - PRAYER!

I personally believe that God hears prayer and God answers prayer. I believe that prayer is the most powerful thing you can do for yourself or for others. I believe prayer changes things.
What about you? What do you believe?


Without trying to convince you one way or the other, I am just going to share three good prayers with you.

You have probably heard this first one:


Maybe this next one is new for you?


This last one is familiar to most people and it pretty well covers everything. You can't go wrong by praying this every single day!


WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling? Do you pray? Would any of these prayers help you?

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.




Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?