What do Antidepressants and Diet Coke have in Common?



Diet Coke and Antidepressants?

Diet coke and antidepressants are an interesting pair.

I am sure I don't have to tell you why this cartoon is funny, if not ironic.
I mean, what good is that diet coke doing for this man?

Wouldn't he be wise to cut back on some of the other foods and then just have a regular coke?

Well, yes, but at least he IS choosing ONE thing 
that is low calorie even if it is not healthy.

Is that better than nothing?

You might feel that way about antidepressants.
Maybe you believe they won't work.
Maybe you think it is just as pointless as having diet coke with fattening foods.

Adding antidepressants to your depression just might be helpful,
even if it is only a little bit helpful.

Maybe your medications don't seem to be working
and you want to quit taking anything.

I am rethinking my medication and I will share that with you next time.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
How are you feeling today
Is it time for you to rethink your medications?

Don't give up, there is hope for depression.


Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?