"Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!"


"Wonderful!" 

I never tire of hearing that word.

I was blessed for a few years to teach in a private Christian school. The prinicpal at that school was one of the most positive people I knew. And he was the loudest person too! But it is not so terrible to be loud when it is all positive. I was happy to have a classroom close to his office. He often left the door open. Whenever he answered his phone or replied to an inquiry at his door such as "Good morning Mr. Smith, how are you today?" his response would be a big loud "wonderful!" every time.


Unknown Object
I never tired of hearing that word ring loudly through the halls.

"WONDERFUL!"

I have someone special in my life who often signs their cards to me "Your are wonderful!" I never tire of that either.

"Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful" was a signature statement of a once famous band leader Lawrence Welk.

Would it be a nice new habit for each of us to get up each morning, look at ourselves in the mirror and say "you are wonderful"?

Tell me, do you have to feel wonderful to be wonderful? Can you be wonderful even if you don't feel wonderful?

Well, I am tellling you right now that yes, you can.

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? Do you use the word 'wonderful' to describe yourself or others or the way you feel? Would you like to try to start using it and see if you might actually feel as 'wonderful' as 'wonderful' sounds? 

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.



Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?