Password Makeover


Choosing a new password can be challenging. We are warned frequently that it is important to change passwords now and then.

I watch a lot of detective shows and when they are trying to hack into someone's computer they always manage to guess the password using the usual: birthdates, pet's name, address, etc.

I've got a new suggestion for a password change that may also help with depression. Are you ready?
Choose a favourite saying that inspires you. With me that would be scripture. I will not tell you what my scripture is but I will give you some examples.

"If God is for me who can be against me?" iGiFmWcBaM? get it?

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want" (Psalm 23:1) tLiMsIsNw

You could add a number or two at the beginning or the end.

"Relieve the troubles of my heart and remove my anguish" (Psalm 25:17) RtTomHaRmA

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?" (Psalm 27:1) tLimLamSwsIf?

"Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you" (I Peter 5:7) CayCuHfHcfY

"Never be afraid to cast an unknown future to a known God." (Corrie Ten Boom) NbAtcauFtakG

"Every moment is a fresh beginning." (T.S. Elliot) EmiaFB

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." (Robert Schuller) 
TtnlbTPd

I am sure you get the idea. Choose a saying the suits you, there's lots more to choose from. Might be a fun exercise to google ideas for encouraging sayings. Then make a password out of it using the first letter of each word in the saying.

And then, every day when you open your computer you will have to say those words to yourself, words of truth, words of life, words to encourage and strengthen you.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? Is it time for a new password for you? Would you like to find some uplifting words to start your day? Why not try it? What have you go to lose?

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.






Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?