Take the Self-Expression Challenge


We have been discussing self-expression and the benefits it has for depression.

For the last few posts, I have even chosen prayer as a form of self-expression. Would you ever have thought that prayer was a way of expressing ourselves?

I chose prayer because it is something that is important to me and I have found it a wonderful way to express myself. Besides, I really do believe there is a God, that he loves me and he died for me and he answers prayer!

I hope you enjoyed the posts about prayer....
But there are so many other ways to express ourselves. I shared a list of ideas in 10 Great Opportunities for Self-Expression.

And now I would like to challenge you!

Would you like to take  'The Self-Expression Challenge'?

I am going to challenge you all to one, and only one activity on the list of 10 Great Opportunities for Self-Expression.

It's a simple one.

Are you ready?

Colouring? COLOURING! That's right, colouring!

Go out to your local dollar store, splurge on a set of new crayons, there is nothing like new crayons, and buy a coloring book!

Coloring, yes really, colouring! Need proof that it is a therapeutic activity, a good way to express yourself? Colouring is just one of many 'holistic therapies' recommended on The Addiction Recovery Guide. They even have a coloring link for you to go to and find some really neat stuff to color. Try it, you'll like it!
I am going to challenge you to colour one picture every day.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? How are you feeling today? Would you like to take the challenge? Try colouring. Millions of children can't be wrong.

Don't give up! There is hope for depression.





Popular posts from this blog

My Little Helper

Joy and Sorrow - Together?